- Museum Consulting
- Collections Care & Cataloging
- Exhibit Research, Planning & Installation
- Social Media Planning
- Outreach, Programming & Promotions
- Visitor Evaluation
- Special Projects
- Historical Consulting for Businesses
- Anniversary Commemoration
- Heritage Branding & Marketing
- Social Media planning, digital archives, online exhibits and websites
- Business Archives Management
- Other Services
- Digitization & Transcription
- Oral History
- Historical research on a broad range of topics
Unlock the Past
I offer historical consulting services to museums, businesses, and other organizations in order to help these institutions to discover & harness their history, to organize their archival assets to gain better access to their historical collections & to share their stories with their constituents including museum visitors, clients, employees, or customers.
What makes me equipped to help both museums & businesses? A Master’s degree in history, specializing in public history, a background working in museums, historic sites, and archives, and years of experience in a corporate archives setting where I was an integral part of the media team. These experiences combine to make me well-suited for adapting traditional historical research for use in museum exhibits, but also to promote museums in today’s digital age. Also, my experience in a corporate setting means I understand how to help businesses use their past in order to tell their brand story via marketing and media.
Ready to harness your history? Contact me for a free initial consultation and quote.