Historical Consulting Services
- Museum Consulting
- Collections Care & Cataloging
- Exhibit Research & Planning
- Social Media Planning
- Outreach & Programming
- Visitor Evaluation
- Special Projects
- Historical Consulting for Businesses
- Anniversary Commemoration
- Heritage Branding & Marketing
- Social Media planning, digital archives, online exhibits and websites
- Business Archives Management
- Digitization & Transcription
- Oral History
- National Register of Historic Places & local historic district nominations
- Historical research on a broad range of topics
- Family Archives & Heirloom Preservation
- And more…
With my training in history, public history, and archives, I am able to assist on a range of projects that involve historical research and writing as well as setting up and caring for historical records and other materials. See my Past Projects page for examples of some of my historical research, writing, and related projects including visitor evaluations, oral histories, exhibits, blog posts, and more.
Current clients: Tobacco Farm Life Museum (Kenly, NC), Ava Gardner Museum (Smithfield, NC).
Have a potential history project? Contact me at email@example.com for a free initial consultation and quote.